Top Ten Tuesday is put on by the wonderful humans over at The Broke and Bookish.
I’m super excited about this week’s Top Ten Tuesday. It gives me a reason to brag about why I love reading so much. It’s such an important part of my day because books are my thing. They have been my thing since I was in elementary school reading the same copy of Oliver Twist over and over. All the amazing book smells and stunning spines. Books are a beautiful thing.
Here are my ten reasons for loving books.
- I have made some amazing new friends from reading. The book blogging community has been so welcoming and amazing.
- Getting the chance to talk to authors on a daily basis still blows my mind. I still get all giddy with the fact that I get to have amazing conversations with authors such as Jodi Meadows, Louise Gornall and so many more.
- A good book can teach you things you didn’t know before.
- The walls of my room are covered with shelves of wonderful colored book spine.
- FACT: Hot chocolate tastes so much better while reading a book.
- FACT: Cupcakes ALSO tastes better while reading books.
- Owning so many books is a great reason to buy all kinds of beautiful bookmarks!
- Books can take you on the wildest of adventures and leave you trying to catch your breath.
- Books are small enough to put in your purse so that you may avoid awkward situations in public if need be.
- Books can make you feel so many amazing emotions. They can make you cry, laugh or smile like a fool. It’s like having a good friend when you need one.